games that this blog will be about:
- the Fire Emblem series
- Final Fantasy XI
- League of Legends
- SSX (2012)
if you want to know any of my usernames in these games, just hit me up - I'll gladly play with you
My personal is here.
Gamerisms, a blog I co-run that deals with more serious gaming issues from a feminist point of view, is here.
Subjob leveling is like my least favorite thing in this game -.-
psst you should transfer to carbuncle because leveling subjobs would be more fun with a partner
Another team idea: all yordles
Idea for how to clusterfuck a team:
Oh another idea that Milo sparked:
With the evolving technology, that would shape the boss fights, so like if you develop guns the boss (depending on various factors like influence, resources, etc.) would have guns too.
Also the bad guys would send out minions to hunt for treasure or artifacts, so it would be possible for them to develop technology all on their own (depending on the resource level of the boss - a street lord probably wouldn’t be able to, but a king or a lord probably would). And if you see the boss’s minions while you’re adventuring, you can kill them and thus halt the boss’s technological development.
I’ve had an idea for a game kicking around in my head for a while and I think I’ll try to put down the main bullet points
- open-world gameplay like TES series
- pick a city to start in
- probably first-person gameplay
- from the moment you start the game, a clock is running in the background (i.e. the player can’t see it, but it’s constantly tracking their time spent played)
- stuff happens in real time
- at certain predetermined times, events occur in various towns and places
- thus it would be impossible to see every event in one playthrough of the game because there would be events at like 5 mins after starting in the various starting cities
- quests you do and things you do while interacting with these events shape the world around you as well as future events or bosses
So basically it’s a culmination of “everything you do has a consequence”
It would be REALLY difficult to program though because of all the various interacting factors but I think it’s doable
anyway yeah game idea
FUCK YOU MAAT
wow ok fuck you maat i died twice to your old ass
christ there must be some sort of strategy i’m missing because i’m doing everything suggested (or at least i think i am):
for some reason spirit surge didn’t activate on the second fight
well i guess i’ll buy two hi-potion+3’s and a full stack of sleeping pots and give a final go at it tomorrow
someone come to davoi with me and help me farm for my drg testimony i will love you forever